Please read before ordering
- Deliveries available 8-22 December 2021
- We dispatch all cherry consignments on an overnight service the day prior to your preferred delivery date, however delivery may take two or three days - please consider this when selecting your preferred delivery date
- Rural delivery (RD) addresses can take an additional 1-3 days for delivery. Deliveries to RD addresses are completely at your own risk. If possible we recommend using an alternative, non-RD address.
- An email with courier tracking details will be sent as orders are dispatched
- We use a non-signature delivery service, so our courier will leave products in a place they deem safe if the recipient is not present on delivery
- Please see our frequently asked questions page for more information
The pride of our orchards
We first planted cherries in 1986. Once reserved for wholesale and export markets, our cherries are now available for everyone.
Grown in the same soil — and under the same sunshine — that produces our award-winning wines, Caythorpe cherries are the ideal summertime treat. Our signature varieties include Rosann, Bing, Stella and Lapin.
Caythorpe cherries are accredited with NZGAP and MPI Food Act certification — New Zealand's mark of assurance when it comes to safe and sustainable fruit and vegetable production.
2kg North Island $10 South Island $7
4kg North Island $12 South Island $9