Please read before ordering
- Deliveries available 8-22 December 2021
- We dispatch all cherry consignments on an overnight service the day prior to your preferred delivery date, however delivery may take two or three days - please consider this when selecting your preferred delivery date
- Rural delivery (RD) addresses can take an additional 1-3 days for delivery. Deliveries to RD addresses are completely at your own risk. If possible we recommend using an alternative, non-RD address.
- An email with courier tracking details will be sent as orders are dispatched
- We use a non-signature delivery service, so our courier will leave products in a place they deem safe if the recipient is not present on delivery
- Please see our frequently asked questions page for more information
The pride of our orchards
We first planted cherries in 1986. Grown in the same soil — and under the same sunshine — that produces our award-winning wines, Caythorpe cherries are the ideal summertime treat. Our signature varieties include Rosann, Bing, Stella and Lapin.
Caythorpe cherries are accredited with NZGAP and MPI Food Act certification — New Zealand's mark of assurance when it comes to safe and sustainable fruit and vegetable production.
North Island $15 South Island $10